بالمواضيع
منتدى نادي الابداع الفكري - عين الدفلى
-*-*-منتديات نادي الابداع الفكري-*-*-
المنتدى قيد التطوير نرجو من زوارنا الكرام
ان يساهموا معنا في تطوير المنتدى
رايكم يهمنا فلا تبخلوا علينا بالتسجيل والمساهمة
بالمواضيع
منتدى نادي الابداع الفكري - عين الدفلى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى طلابي تثقيفي - معا نصنع التميز - Club de la créativité intellectuelle

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

مواضيع اللغة الانكليزية لزملائي طلاب الباكلوريا العلمي

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
swim

swim

عدد المساهمات : 20
نقاط : 28
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/01/2011
العمر : 32

مواضيع اللغة الانكليزية لزملائي طلاب الباكلوريا العلمي Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: مواضيع اللغة الانكليزية لزملائي طلاب الباكلوريا العلمي   مواضيع اللغة الانكليزية لزملائي طلاب الباكلوريا العلمي Emptyالإثنين فبراير 21, 2011 5:00 pm

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله وتعلى وبركاته study lol!

SELECTED COMPOSITIONS FROM READING LESSONS

1- THE SOLAR SYSTEM
The solar system consists of a star (the sun), nine planets and a number of other bodies,
such as satellites and asteroids. The sun is the center of the solar system while the planets revolve around it. The nine planets are: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.
The closest planet to the sun is Mercury so it has the hottest spot in the solar system,
while Pluto is the most distant one so it is very cold. The Earth is the third planet and
the only inhabited one as we know.

2- THE ATOM
An atom is a system. It consists of a nucleus and one or more electrons. The nucleus is the center of the atom and consists of protons and neutrons while electrons move around the central nucleus at high speeds, so it is impossible to tell where an electron is atany one time. There is only one electron In the hydrogen atom whereas the oxygen atom has eight. Protons have positive electric charges but electrons have negative ones.

3- THE SYSTEM OF EDUCATION IN SYRIA
Children in Syria go to the elementary school when they are six years old. They stay there for six years where they study many subjects such as Arabic, math, history and geography., Then children go for three years to the intermediate school, where they study physics and chemistry as well. After that, they go on to the secondary school if their marks are high. But if their marks are low, they enter a vocational school where they study many subjects such as carpentry and metal work.
At the end of the secondary school, students have the most important exam which enables them to continue their study in the university or in the intermediate institutes.

4- BEING GREEN
We must help the nature to remain green. The temperature of the earth Is rising because of carbon dioxide which is released by burning oil and wood. So, we must protect the forests which absorb this gas from the air. We must use alternative energy like solar power, wind power and water power instead of oil. We can help the nature by recycling the rubbish in all kinds: paper, cans and glass, and in this way we save raw materials. We must economize on water, oil and other natural resources. Our children and grandchildren have the right to live in clean environment.

5- TO LOSE WEIGHT
Our body uses calories for all its activities. The amount of calories our body needs depends on how active we are. If we are active, then our body needs lots of energy. If not, the extra calories will be stored as fat. Having much fat in the body is not good for health, There are two things we can do to lose extra fat. We can exercise to lose more calories, or we can cut down on high calorie food. In this way, our body will have fewer calories to use.

6- COMPUTERS
Computers nowadays are the backbone of modern life. They are important in business
for their quick process. They are also useful in general life for their uncountable benefits in all fields.
These magic sets have changed difficult things into easy ones and have made the whole
Earth like a small village through sending E-mails in a speedy way.
We can benefit from computers in learning foreign languages and other subjects like
math, physics, etc.
Computers are magic but tr

7- GLOBAL WARMING
Global warming is one of the serious problems facing the world nowadays. It is the result of
burning fossil fuels that releases carbon dioxide. Also, it lies behind the climatic changes
we have been witnessing in the world like high temperatures, floods in some parts of
the world and droughts in others,
To stop global warming, we will have to reduce releasing carbon dioxide into the
atmosphere, because this gas is the main cause of global warming.
On the other hand, we have to use alternative energy instead of oil and coal. We have to use solar power, wind power and water power which can reduce global warming and pollution.

8- A LETTER OF APOLOGY
Dear Samer and Badr,
I am very sorry I will not be able to spend my weekend with you. I am afraid I have forgotten a very important test on Monday and I have to prepare well for it. I hope I can do well in it, Luckily, I have enough time to study.
Anyway I would be ready next weekend, I would be happy to spend it with you. I will be in touch soon,
Yours.

9- FUTURE CAREER
It is selfish to speak of what each one wants and wishes to be in future. No one is an island. We all belong to a certain community which deserves our attention. Everybody ought to think of a future career according to the needs of his community, So, we have to take into consideration the needs of our community before making up our minds as to what our future career will be,

10- THE HARMFUL EFFECTS OF SMOKING
Smoking is dangerous to your health and it is a waste of money. Tobacco contains three dangerous substances which are nicotine, tar and carbon monoxide. Nicotine can cause both respiratory and circulatory diseases. Tar is a sticky mixture of many chemicals which can cause cancer. Carbon monoxide causes less oxygen to be carried by blood to different cells. Young people start to smoke because their friends do or because they think that smoking makes them look older, and of course ads everywhere attract young people to smoke. Finally, nicotine is an addictive drug that we can't stop taking. So, young people must be aware of these dangers before they think of smoking.

11- How does the body try to kill the bacteria and protect itself?
When bacteria find their way into the tissues, the white blood cells escape from the blood vessel nearby and crowd around the bacteria preventing them from spreading.These bacteria stimulate certain cells in the to produce antibodies. These antibodies circulate in the blood.
When the antibody comes into contact with the microbe, it sticks to its surface and makes it easily digestible by the white blood cells (scavenger cells). As a result, the invaders can be cleared from the tissues and the blood and the infection is cured.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
الياس شعشوعة
المديرون

عدد المساهمات : 322
نقاط : 353
السٌّمعَة : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/09/2010

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: مواضيع اللغة الانكليزية لزملائي طلاب الباكلوريا العلمي   مواضيع اللغة الانكليزية لزملائي طلاب الباكلوريا العلمي Emptyالجمعة مارس 11, 2011 7:23 pm

مواضيع اللغة الانكليزية لزملائي طلاب الباكلوريا العلمي QAe26734
swim

swim

عدد المساهمات : 20
نقاط : 28
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/01/2011
العمر : 32

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: مواضيع اللغة الانكليزية لزملائي طلاب الباكلوريا العلمي   مواضيع اللغة الانكليزية لزملائي طلاب الباكلوريا العلمي Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 05, 2011 12:34 pm

وفيك بركة جعلنا و اياكم من اهل الجنة
موفق اخي شكرا

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» أسرار النجاح في الباكلوريا
» مواضيع البكالوريا التي نشرتها الشروق مع الحلول
» تأصيل الإعجاز العلمي في القرآن 5

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى